• Photos must be at least 1073 x 773 pixels, the higher the better!
• We only accept JPG's and TIFF's.
TIPS ON TAKING PHOTOS
• When taking a photo, always use the highest resolution setting on your camera.
• Photos taken outdoors are usually the best, as there is a lot of natural light and fewer harsh shadows. If there isn't much light available, try using the flash. There are some great tips here.
PUTTING YOUR PHOTO IN A DESIGN
• Consider the size of your card and whether your photo will fit well into it. Our photo cards are 6-1/4" x 4-5/8", vertical or horizontal—use a vertical photo for a vertical design, and a horizontal photo for a horizontal design.
• Sometimes we can use a horizontal photo for a vertical design if we zoom in, but then the resolution must be very high.
• We can do minor adjustments such as removing red-eye or changing a photo to black and white, but not more complicated tasks such as removing a background behind the person.
• Feel free to ask us if something is easy to do here.